Serving subject matter experts, brand stewards and other clients
Creating high-impact copy, content and narratives virtually always requires having a solid understanding of different audiences and a sure hand with the nuances of language, such as turning a phrase in just the right way to expand their perspectives … to move them to greater depths of feeling … or to offer them the promise of a new or transformative experience.
As a writer and editor working across the print and digital landscape, I help subject matter experts, brand stewards and other clients with creating and refining copy, content and narratives for marketing, publicity, training, publishing as well as career needs. In assisting clients, I have been recognized for bringing strategic thinking, creativity and sound editorial judgment in delivering work that is inspired and engaging.
Offering relevant creative and editorial solutions for business and career opportunities
I have more than 20 years of experience assisting clients across numerous industries and employment sectors, and I provide services that include:
- Re-energizing brands by bringing fresh thinking and vision for various initiatives including product launches and business startups.
- Developing and rolling out publicity campaigns to help clients gain visibility as well as improved top of mind presence and thought leadership positions with the media.
- Preparing white papers, case studies, presentations and other marketing tools to support sales cycle gaps involving complex products and services.
- Transforming technical details into more accessible content and copy to engage a wider range of audiences.
- Creating distinctive resumes, LinkedIn profiles and other tools to help job seekers and career professionals define their unique value.
- Using proven strategies and techniques that have helped many clients secure interviews and job offers; especially experienced at assisting individuals with career changes and transitions.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of grammar and mechanics as an editor and proofreader; valued by clients for applying a keen eye for detail and a perceptive editing touch; well versed in many aspects of Associated Press, Chicago and Gregg styles.
“Tim Solinger is a quintessential professional and a most talented writer. As the leader of a successful consulting firm, I maintain the very highest levels of service, responsiveness and professionalism, and expect the same from my marketing partners. In every instance, Tim has exceeded my expectations in this regard, and has provided a level of professionalism and commitment that has become all too rare in business today. In addition, he is a warm and sincere person who clearly and unequivocally places his clients’ interests first and who actively seeks out “win win” solutions to client challenges. He has been an absolute delight to work with.”
Gary A. Schmidt, CFP
International Presentation Institute
Time to hoist a sail?
New directions, new opportunities, new beginnings – I help clients with a wide range of business and career communication needs. I can assist you with creating copy, content or narrative works to support you in pursuing your particular objectives, whether you are seeking to position yourself as a thought leader, attract more media attention, gain deeper market penetration, advance your career, or achieve other goals.